2 nov. 2009

Filippa: My inner hippie

It is truly amazing to meet these people. These people I've gotten to know only over the last few months, and now it feels like we've known one another for ages and ages. We all want the same thing, and so become extensions of one another, an ever-growing amoeba of peace and love, if you will. Oh yes, I AM a hippie. I even had it confirmed by a drunken middle aged man the other day, and I guess there are worse names to be called :)

Here's our 350 from above, on October 24th, at Stortorget in Malmö. Beautiful, isn't it? I'm in the vertical part of the 5!
Here's a little something to read for those of you who need a climate hope-boost - an article on UN:s "Marshall Plan for Climate and Development". (Swedish article first, English second)

http://www.dn.se/opinion/debatt/sa-loser-vi-knackfragan-infor-kopenhamnskonferensen-1.971988

http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0909/S00024.htm

Love to you all, and keep up the good work!

/Filippa

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar