7 dec. 2009

New friends

It is now 11.28 on sunday, second of advent, and I have no internet. But I'm writing so I can post this later today or tomorrow Lister, a new friend from Hong Kong, is telling us about climate change. She is inspiring because she sits on a lot of knowledge.


Ask questions, do not assume that everybody but you know.


Right now she's talking about freons and how they affect the ozone layer. I recently studies this and I cannot avoid to smile :) This one of my favorite subject. Freons contains chloride and chloride is a catalysts in reducing ozone (o3) to oxygen (o2). Freons are forbidden nowadays but the ozone layer haven't recovered yet.


She knows a lot, she's cool.


We do not want to save the earth, we want to save the human being.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar